Terms and Conditions for the Worldwide Music Conference (WWMC)
Effective date: 22/02/2023
1. Introduction: These terms and conditions (“T&C”) govern your use of the Worldwide Music Conference online platform (“Platform”) and your participation in the Worldwide Music Conference (“WWMC”). By accessing or using the Platform or participating in WWMC, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you should not participate in WWMC or use the Platform.
2. Eligibility: WWMC is open to all individuals who are interested in music, however, some sections of the Conference may have age restrictions. It is your responsibility to determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements for WWMC.
3. Conference Participation: In order to participate in WWMC, you must register through the Platform. You must provide accurate and complete information when registering. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information, including your username and password.
4. Grant of Rights: By participating in WWMC, you grant WWMC and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, and otherwise exploit your contributions to WWMC, including but not limited to audio, video, images, and text, on any and all platforms, including but not limited to social media, press, and other marketing materials.
5. Content: You agree not to use the Platform or participate in WWMC to: (a) upload, post, or transmit any content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate; (b) upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others; (c) impersonate any person or entity; or (d) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform.
6. Disclaimer: The information, materials, and services provided through the Platform and WWMC are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WWMC and its affiliates do not make any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. WWMC and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of the Platform or participation in WWMC.
7. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WWMC and its affiliates from any claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Platform or participation in WWMC.
8. Changes to T&Cs: WWMC reserves the right to modify these T&Cs at any time. Your continued use of the Platform and participation in WWMC following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new T&Cs.
9. Governing Law: These T&Cs will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which WWMC is held.
10. Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from or related to these T&Cs or your use of the Platform or participation in WWMC will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the jurisdiction in which WWMC is held.
11. Termination: WWMC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Platform or your participation in WWMC at any time, for any reason, without notice.
12. Operator: WWMC is operated by D Notation Inc., 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 19808-1674
These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between you and WWMC regarding your use of the Platform and participation in WWMC, and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to such use and participation.
13. Contact Information: If you have any questions about these T&Cs, please contact WWMC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By attending WWMC, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these T&Cs.